DOWNLOAD YOUR SERVICE-REPAIR MANUALS HERE!
No Shipping Fees!
No Waiting for the Mail for a DVD or a BOOK to Come!
You can Have Instant Access to your Manual Immediately!
780+ pdf pages
880+ pdf pages
700+ pdf pages
770+ pdf pages
RB20 RB20DE-DET RB26DETT or 240SX swap
RB20DE RE25DE RB25DET or 240SX swap
230+ pdf pages
The KA24E was a SOHC 12-valve engine produced from July 1988 through January 1996. It uses SEFI fuel injection, and features forged steel connecting rods, an internally balanced forged steel crankshaft, and a cast aluminum intake manifold.
- Bore × Stroke: 89.0 × 96.0 mm
- Max power: 140 hp (105 kW) @ 5600 rpm
- Max torque: 152 ft·lbf (206 Nm) @ 4400 rpm
- Valve Configuration: SOHC, 12 valves
- Compression ratio: 8.6:1 (9.1:1 for early 1989 240SX )
- 1989–1990 Nissan 240SX
- 1990–1997 Nissan Hardbody Truck
- 1990-1995 Nissan Pathfinder
- 1989–1992 Nissan Axxess
- 1990–1992 Nissan Stanza (USA-spec)
- 1989–1992 Nissan Pintara / Ford Corsair